There are many facets to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) some of the most important include Keyword Research, On Site Optimization, Link Building, Blog & Content Creation, and Conversion Optimization.
They all work together to create a well oiled marketing machine that puts your company directly in front of prospects searching for your services in real time and in buying mode.
Websites that show up at the top of the first page of a search engine (i.e., Google) search, will receive many more visitors compared to those coming in at the bottom of the page. Study after study shows that internet users rarely move past the first page of a search.
It’s important to remember that people are not searching for your business name they are searching for your product or service and their city name as most searches are done locally.
Google is all about providing consumers with quality content that will educate website visitors and make it easy for them to learn more about a product or service, how it will help them, and ultimately build trust.
All of our SEO strategies include Google best practices so everything that we do to get top rankings for our clients is by the book. We use many traditional SEO tactics as well as some cutting edge proprietary techniques that we have developed over the years that bring quick results and ultimately make the phone ring.
- Does a Small Business Really Need SEO Service?
- An Introduction to SEO Best Practices for Your Small Business
- Will Posting to Google Help SEO?
- What Is SEO And How Does It Work?
- Does Your Website Need Live Chat?
- 5 Tips to Optimize Your Blog for SEO
- 5 Business Benefits of Investing In SEO
- How Will Video Help SEO Ranking?
- The Effect of Web Traffic on Websites and Blogs
- SEO or PPC: Which is Better for a Small Business?
- Is SEO Worth It to Small Businesses?
Things To Know About Search Engine Optimization
- 92% of searchers will pick businesses on the first page of local search results
- The total number of search engine users is growing steadily on mobile and desktop
- Mobile search is critical for local businesses
- Local searches lead to local purchases
- Backlinks are still critical to website rankings
- Website page speed matters
- Mobile friendly sites rank better than sites that are not built for mobile
- Secure websites, HTTPS, get priority over non secure sites
- Between 20% and 25% of organic traffic converts to a lead
- Search beats social media by more than 300% as a traffic source