Small businesses across the United States are turning to SEO to improve digital marketing strategies. At Outreach Digital Marketing, we understand that no two companies are alike. Therefore, we customize our SEO strategies to suit your brand, mission, and budget.
SEO increases customer engagement, brand awareness, and helps you develop an online presence.
Why is SEO Especially Helpful for a Small Business?
Companies of all sizes within a variety of industries use SEO to strengthen their brand. Search engine optimization is an especially useful digital marketing strategy for a small business owner because it helps within your local market.
Without SEO a small business might get lost within the sea of global competitors. Finding your niche and enhancing it with local search strategies provides a ladder with more easily climbed rungs to support your initial rise toward national or global recognition.
Small Business SEO Strategies
Working with small businesses as long as we have, Outreach Digital Marketing has become something of an expert on the small business SEO strategy. There are many ways to improve your digital marketing impact, but some of the most common fixes include:
- Get Technical – From titles and tags to site maps and plugins, the technical side of your website can greatly impact your SEO.
- Audit Current SEO Tactics – Before you start developing a new SEO strategy, you should have your digital marketing team examine your current ranking and where your problem areas lie. An SEO audit will strengthen your future search game.
- Reduce Page Loading Times – Consumers are taking great strides to avoid wait times, including page loading speed. In fact, if your page doesn’t load quickly, chances are, a customer will look elsewhere. You can improve load times by cleaning messy code, removing ads, embedding videos and photos, and simplifying your design.
- Invest in Schema Markup – Making your link more informative for searchers and search engines improves your rank in Google’s algorithm. Schema markup provides the HTML rich snippet you see when your brand is searched online.
- Go Local – Even if you’re a national or global brand, you can produce local pages for the most highly ranked cities or states serviced. This encourages customers from these locales to choose you over competitors.
No two small businesses are exactly alike, which is why your SEO marketing style should be customized to reflect your individual needs. At Outreach Digital Marketing, we take great strides to get to know our clients, find the chink in your digital armour, and rebuild it with your brand in mind.
Contact Outreach Digital Marketing for Your Small Business SEO Strategy
If you are a small business owner interested in strengthening your SEO strategy, Outreach Digital Marketing is here to help. Our team of experienced marketing specialists is constantly taking in the ever-evolving digital landscape to ensure our clients have the most up-to-date and relevant SEO approach.
Want to learn more about how Outreach Digital Marketing can improve your online presence? Get in touch and see what our digital marketing experts can do for your business.