It is more important than ever now to get online reviews on a regular basis. People trust a brand or business with a good online reputation. You can think about it more in terms of a personal referral as consumers often seek out the opinions of others prior to making a buying decision.
More consumers now a days, more than ever, read online reviews regarding local businesses and put full trust into positive online reviews.
By automating the review process, using specialized software, you are able to reach out to your customers after a purchase via text, email or both and make it extremely easy for them to quickly leave your business a review.
In addition, review management software allows you to monitor and respond to any new incoming reviews. Being able to easily interact with your customers on review platforms such as Google, Facebook and Yelp can also help your local search rankings not to mention your conversions.
- Negative Online Reviews: Impact on Your Local SEO Strategy
- 5 Reasons Your Small Business Needs Online Review Management
- How Should You Respond To Negative Online Reviews?
- How to Manage Online Reviews for Your Business
- Importance of Not Leaving Reviews for Your Own Business on Google and Other Online Channels
Things To Know About Review Management
- Companies with high star-ratings and reviews get more business
- A strong online reputation increases trust
- 90% of consumers say their positive reviews have influenced their purchase decisions
- Most consumers use the internet for research before making a purchasing decision
- Consumers place equal weight on both online reviews and personal recommendations
- Reviews help rank Your Business Higher On Search Engine Results
- Reviews Improve Click-Through Rates
- Improves Landing Page Conversions
- Customer Feedback Can Help Improve Your Business
- 7 out of 10 customers will leave a review if they’re simply asked