Social media marketing, is yet another avenue that most businesses are taking for branding and marketing purposes. While some businesses may be more geared towards social media marketing all businesses can benefit from it and it is an affordable way to get in front of your target market.
Social media marketing is another layer of internet marketing that involves creating and sharing content on social media networks which includes posting text and image updates, videos, and and other content that drives audience engagement.
On the paid end of social media marketing, using Facebook & Instagram pay per click, we are able to drill down and make sure your ads only show to your target audience within a defined radius of your local business.
While advertising on Google Adwords finds people actually looking for your product or service, at that specific moment when they need your service, Facebook advertising gets you in front of people that might not know that you exist and may not need you at that moment.
By including remarketing with your paid social media campaign we are able to continue to show your ads to the same consumers, for at least 30 days, giving you an amazing branding opportunity as well as a very good chance those people will be back to your website for a 2nd or 3rd time.
- How to Keep Up With Your Small Business Competition on Instagram
- Things to Keep in Mind While Promoting Product on Facebook
- How to Implement Simple but Effective Social Media Strategy for Your Local Business
- 5 Easy Ways to Advertise Your Small Business That Don’t Cost a Thing
- 5 Social Media Tips for Your Small Business
- Top 5 Reasons You Should be Advertising on Facebook
- How to Effectively Market Your Small Business on Social Media
Things To Know About Pay Per Click
- Increases website traffic
- Builds conversions
- Raises brand awareness
- Creates a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improves communication and interaction with key audiences
- Social is becoming more ‘pay to play’
- 92% of marketers in 2018 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business
- Better Search Engine Rankings
- Your Competition Is Already Involved
- Improved Customer Insights