This program is designed to help your business get more exposure, more traction, and ultimately more leads. The central building block of this program is the creation of a modern marketing website.
- Three in person or virtual sessions to conduct discovery and research and present initial strategy priorities. Create ideal client personas, competitive landscape research and core marketing message and positioning.Create initial marketing strategy and plan
- List of key themes that will be the focus of any content and SEO opportunities.Develop keyword content plan
- Develop content topics spreadsheet for the upcoming quarter. Include a plan for lead capture content such as eBook.Create editorial calendar
- Map customer journey and determine a content plan for stages of know, like, trust, try, buy, repeat and refer.Create Marketing Hourglass
- Includes design, hosting, core pages and content, lead capture landing pages and blog set-up. Also, includes ongoing maintenance and changes.Design or Redesign full WordPress website
- Four 500-700 word blog posts taken from key content themes, posted to WordPress and optimized for search engines.Write and post four blog submission per month
- Build journalist, influencer, competition and customer lists and alerts to include guest content opportunities and outreach for link building and PR purposes.Create influencer list
- Handcrafted posts taken from client’s content, a list of industry influencers and proven engagement tactics to stimulate social media growth, activity, and engagement.Publish 20-30 social media updates across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn per month
- Install Facebook Pixel on client website and create target audience and protocol for boosted postsEstablish Facebook Content Amplification protocol
- Suite of marketing materials to be used in sales efforts offline and online.Create Marketing Kit
- Discovery and enhance relevant local and industry-related directories and create consistent profiles across all.Claim, create and submit directory profiles
- Ongoing process of optimizing directory profiles and promoting campaigns that help raise directory profiles in search engines.Monitor and manage directory opportunities
- Develop a process to aggressively stimulate reviews to Google and other review sites including a review only web page and process to enhance and support increased reviews.Create and integrate robust rating and review web page and process
- Develop and format concept for monthly email newsletter and follow-up campaign (varies depending upon email service provider.)Email Marketing
- Create a plan to increase leads. Project manage the plan. (Expense for PPC or Ad Space additional.)Create and manage advertising plan
- Develop referral program from Marketing Hourglass work.Create and manage referral program
- draw from the content calendar, promotional calendar and monthly news and events to create and submit a press release to news distribution network.Create and distribute one press release per month
- Develop sales process based on overall marketing strategy.Create and install lead conversion system
- Suite of materials used to orient new customers.Create new customer kit
- Document to include key promotional activities by month.Create annual marketing plan
- Creation of a client dashboard to monitor growth and improvement in key indicators such as website traffic, social metrics, reviews, and keyword ranking. To include key conversion goals and funnels in Google Analytics.Create key metrics dashboard
- Once a month meeting to review all projects adjust plan and report on performance.Monthly status session
- Quarterly in person or virtual session to plan upcoming content themes, adjust and add new tactics.Conduct quarterly planning meeting
- Quality organic SEO using Google best practices includes up to 100 keyword phrases.Organic Search Engine Optimization
Things To Know About Marketing Catalyst
The Marketing Catalyst is the next step up from the Marketing Jumpstart program it includes everything from the first package plus more strategy, processes, & calendars.
The biggest part of this package is that it includes a new custom Word Press website or redesign of your existing website.
We need to make sure that the foundation of the marketing program, your website, is set up correctly so that once we start sending traffic to the site it will convert to the best level possible.
- New Custom Website
- Paid Advertising
- Automated Marketing Systems
- Monthly Press Releases
- Monthly Status Sessions
This package will also include paid marketing such as Google Adwords and Facebook pay per click where we can get instantaneous results since these ads will show up and start running right away once we launch the campaign.
We will also develop an automated marketing referral system online for capturing prospects information and slowly educating them on your products or services through an email drip campaign.
With a combination of over 18 tools we will leave no rock unturned and create instant marketing momentum culminating in a steady stream of leads for your team to turn into new customers.